Family Hope Foundation Projects – Livingston, Zambia
Family Hope Foundation’s Maggie Nanyangwe will be in charge of handling the loan for 10 women:
1. Kulimbwa Mushila – Roasting peanuts, corn, and kasava
2. Gladys Mayomba – Selling second hand clothes
3. Carol Mwila – Making and selling peanut butter
4. Juliet Mumbuluma – Selling fritters and scones
5. Espina Simakalanga – Selling charcoal and corn
6. Sangistar Muntanga – Selling chickens
7. Jessie Chitenta – Selling chickens and door mat
8. Mubiana Ifunga – Small grocery stand
9. Josephine Mumba – Second hand clothes
10. Elizabeth Matakala – Selling Sassol Chickens
Here is Carol preparing her peanut butter! Her business has been going very well since receving the Her Next Steps loan.
This is Mubiana Ifunga who has been able to start and maintain her grocery stand thanks to her loan.
Kulimbwa Mushila has been doing well with roasting the peanuts, corn, and kasava. She is seeking to grow her business due to it going well!
For $1000 we can help Family Hope Foundation get to their next steps!
If you would like to support the Family Hope Foundation Projects, click here!
- Funds Received 50% 50%