Family Hope Foundation Projects – Livingston, Zambia
Family Hope Foundation’s Maggie Nanyangwe will be in charge of handling the loan for 10 women:
1. Kulimbwa Mushila – Roasting peanuts, corn, and kasava
2. Gladys Mayomba – Selling second hand clothes
3. Carol Mwila – Making and selling peanut butter
4. Juliet Mumbuluma – Selling fritters and scones
5. Espina Simakalanga – Selling charcoal and corn
6. Sangistar Muntanga – Selling chickens
7. Jessie Chitenta – Selling chickens and door mat
8. Mubiana Ifunga – Small grocery stand
9. Josephine Mumba – Second hand clothes
10. Elizabeth Matakala – Selling Sassol Chickens
For $1000 we can help Family Hope Foundation get to their next steps!
If you would like to support the Family Hope Foundation Projects, click here!
- Funds Received 25% 25%
Her Next Steps is currently raising funds for this project.